Best Possible Life Chakra Meditation Mar 27, 2007 15:22:52 GMT -5
Post by KittyLane on Mar 27, 2007 15:22:52 GMT -5
Best Possible Life Chakra Meditation
This meditation is a powerful one, capable of changing your life for the better in every possible way. It can require a commitment of a great deal of time at first, but as your focus and attention improve, it will become easier and less time-consuming. The goal of the best possible life chakra meditation is to envision your best possible future self while viewing all seven of the primary chakras — and to align your chakras with this ideal arrangement.
As you begin this meditation process, you may experience some difficulty remaining focused on each chakra. The most important element and success factor for this meditation is that you strongly desire to align your chakras with your highest potential, and remain focused on each chakra as it feels and appears to you — waiting until your chakra changes to match the ideal configuration for you.
1. Imagine your best possible future self in energy form, with all seven primary chakras shining brightly. Feel your love for taking the path to becoming your best possible future self, and through this connection cord of love, sense your future self as if it were your own energy body right now through this energy cord.
2. Starting with the seventh chakra, the crown chakra, compare the way your best possible future self's crown chakra feels with how your current energy body's crown chakra feels. Especially note any differences in energy flow, color, and texture. If there is a big difference between the way your crown chakra feels now and the way it feels in your best possible future self, savor the feeling of your future self's crown chakra. Bask in it; notice every nuance and detail of the experience.
3. Feel the energy line of love connecting your current energy body and your best possible future self's energy body. Notice how the crown chakra on your best possible future self feels, and bring your current crown chakra up to feeling exactly like it. You may notice that other chakras in your energy body are affected by this change, and if this happens, relax in the knowledge that you are attuning your own energy body to its ideal configuration. Each chakra does affect its neighbors and is sensitive to changes. Go slowly and savor the way your crown chakra feels now.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 above for the sixth chakra, the third eye chakra. Feeling love for becoming as much like your best possible future self as you can, sense how the third eye chakra will feel when it is optimally configured for you. Take your time and use all your senses to savor this moment, and when you have noticed every important nuance of feeling, allow your current energy body's third eye chakra to make the transition to its best possible configuration.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 above for the fifth chakra, the throat chakra. Feel how much you would love to have a perfectly configured throat chakra, and sense what this feels like. When you have a clear and complete feeling of this, bring it back to your current energy body's throat chakra.
6. Repeat steps 2 and 3 above for the fourth chakra, the heart chakra. This is your chakra of love and compassion, and these are the feelings to focus on now for your best possible future self. How will your heart chakra feel when you are the living embodiment of your best possible future self? Bring this feeling back to your current energy body's heart chakra, and hold that feeling — savoring and embracing it.
7. Repeat steps 2 and 3 above for the third chakra, the solar plexus chakra. This is your communication center between you and the outside world, and a powerful energy center for manifesting what you want in your life. Feel how your best possible future self is holding this solar plexus chakra energy — is it clear and strong, and vibrant and clean? Most likely it's in a lot better shape than your current solar plexus chakra energy! You can remedy this by transforming your existing solar plexus chakra to match that of your best possible future self.
8. Repeat steps 2 and 3 above for the second chakra, the hara chakra just below your navel. This chakra is also known as the "dan tien" chakra, and it is a place you may he inadvertently picking up and carrying other peoples' stuff. Feel how different your best possible future self's second chakra is compared to your current energy body's and allow your chakra to change to match your ideal self.
9. Repeat steps 2 and 3 above for the first chakra, the root chakra at the base of your spine. Feel how well grounded your best possible future self is, and how that allows you to stand up for yourself and feel centered and an important and integral part of all that is. Notice all the sensations in your best-balanced root chakra, and bring those qualities back to your current energy body root chakra.
10. Once you've viewed and transformed all your chakras, take a few more minutes to feel your chakras integrating with one another and interacting with the world around you. Pay attention to how your day goes differently than usual — hopefully in enjoyable ways, and in how you feel about yourself and events that unfold around you.
The first time you do this, it's a good idea to draw what you see and take notes about what you observe in this exercise. Your notes will help remind you of your highest energetic goal.